1. City you call home and company you’re currently working at:
El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Angeles, California. Current Status: Ex-messenger
2. How many other CMWCs have you attended?
3. What bike are you bringing out?
Masi Especiale Sprint, sans the CETMA rack
4. What title are you jockeying for?
Internal/ Organ bleeding
5. What drink should someone buy you at the bar?
I’m easy, really easy. Anything will do
6. Tell me a joke or something interesting (about yourself).
One day while riding my bike. A blood vessel in my brain exploded causing me to short circuit a tiny bit. Sometimes I don’t remember where I am or who I am, then I may refer to myself as either Seagoat or Simon Carter. Fernet Branca makes me carnal.
7. What’s the strangest experience you’ve had while working?
I once had to pick up from a dead guy before the coroners scooped him up at his office. When I arrived, I was given a sealed box with an itemized list of jewelry to sign. I wouldn’t sign the pickup until they opened the box and accounted for all items. The coroner wouldn’t take the dude until I signed and took the box (I still don’t know why they had to wait for me). after 20 min. someone opens the box and counts the items and there were a few watches and other stuff missing. I would have gotten blamed.
9. Who’s your pick to win this year?
10. How many messengers are in your home city? Are you organized with a BMA?
Unofficial LABMA about 20 maybe more.
11. Do you have any complaints about your work environment?
Not since I left but, when I worked, it was the no insurance for riders
12, What’s the best thing about the job?
I could eat like a goat and drink like Cooter Brown and be in the best shape ever. Now I’m fat as an ox and have to eat more salads on the regular.
I didn’t ride for long only 4.5 yrs. but, I’m still make down to benefits, races and functions and help out the brethren (local or global) every which way I can.