According to John Prolly, I’m fixie famous. New York is way fun.
So far today:
- I raced an alley cat and didn’t finish it.
- Had amazing Bagels and Pizza.
- Saw friends from all over and I’m making more friends!
- Did a little interview for Urban Cyclist World Wide.
- We came up with a race strategy. We’ll get our break way group together and we’ll each give Jason Clary $10 to crash everyone out. Just gotta make sure I’m in the break. MASH has 6 dudes in the field, I think we can do it.
- The weather is beautiful. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesn’t.
I’ll post pictures when i get home. but I’m sure you’ll be able to check Prolly’s for pictures and stuff.